AmuletProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amulet Aa - First Song [first kiss]

3 posters

Go down

Amulet Aa - First  Song [first kiss] Empty Amulet Aa - First Song [first kiss]

Post  Admin Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Admin
Admin

https://amutoproject.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Amulet Aa - First  Song [first kiss] Empty Re: Amulet Aa - First Song [first kiss]

Post  Keruri Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:45 pm

Airi - 2.3/5 I thought it didn't sound like Airi at all.. N-No offence. It sounded a bit forced and it sounded like you tried to sound like you were 5 years old and most of the time it sounded like you were singing out of your nose.. S-Sorry.. Please don't be mad.. =<

Reina - 3/5 - You did a good job, but you didn't really sound like her like her that well, you went off-tune alot.. And your voice was a bit to naselly to be her, but you have a nice voice! ;-;

Miyabi - 5/5 - My favorite by far.

Over-all - 4/5 - Mixing seemed very nice, voices were lovely, except they didn't really match the characters (Except Miyabi) Mic quality was fair and it seemed you three tried your hardest. ^-^ I liked it! But I think you could do better.
Keruri
Keruri

https://www.youtube.com/user/KlTTEN1

Back to top Go down

Amulet Aa - First  Song [first kiss] Empty Re: Amulet Aa - First Song [first kiss]

Post  Misty Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:59 pm

No problem Very Happy
I do not like to the whole world, And I sound as if I was singing for the nose through the fault of the rinitiz and the asthma Razz
The really funny is to sound fifteen years less Very Happy I like not to feign the age that I have... clown
Thanks for uploading the video Kohu-chan cat
Misty
Misty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down